Fast Response&Immediate Drying Are Crucial To Prevent Mold
Did you know that?
Water damage is the 2nd most damaging and costly event that happens inside of your home? Only fire damage can become more destructive and costly. Water Damage is also commonly known as Flood Damage when it happens inside of your home or business.
Mold and mildew are easily preventable but time is not on your side!
A simple ice maker leak or leaking supply line to your faucet or a toilet overflow can cause hidden water damage inside you walls, to your cabinets, drywall and framing, and wood floors due to wicking and water migration. Kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities are high risk areas and are excellent candidates for mold growth if they become wet.
After flood damage occurs in your home or business abnormal moisture trapped within your home can cause microscopic mold spores to begin to germinate at an alarming rate feeding on organic materials, wood, drywall paper etc. in as little as 48-hours. Moisture feeds mold and in time if left untreated, mold will follow if damp areas not properly dried.
Immediate action and drying are necessary because the longer the moisture and humidity remains in your home or business the more harmful and destructive it becomes leading to Mold contamination.
Water Damage + An Organic Food Source + Time = MOLD!
Your home is your most valuable asset and people need to know what you have to do in order to make sure that your home is dry and a safe place to live in afterwards.
Reasons To Hire Flood Doctors Who Are Mold Certified Professionals
• You see visible mold growth inside your home or business
• You home smells musty or has mildew or moldyodors
• Your allergies or asthma are worse when you are inside
• Your pets have been sick
What Does Mold Look Like?
We Protect What matters Most!
Your Home & Your Loved Ones Health, Including Your Pets
We Make 24/7 Emergency House Calls!
Call Flood Doctors or visit our website www.flooddoctors.com